Sunday, September 21, 2014


                                  I have finally figured out that… I cannot do everything.  I know now that I spend too much time treading water and I am just trying to keep my head above the waves.  I’ve truly forgotten how much I have always loved to swim! 

Our home staging and organizing business have really taken off and we are so excited!  

So… with that being said, Deals and Meals is saying goodbye.  Thank you all for your support and for following me!  The blog will stay up with all those fabulous recipes!  Look for our business instagram and website very soon

One of my very favorite quotes…  
“Too much of anything can throw us off balance.  At the same time, too little of the important things can do the same thing.”

                    M. Russell Ballard                                                                                         

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all of the time and effort you've put into this! We have all benefitted tremendously from your service and countless hours of time preparing this each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pakistan is currently emerging Country who is developing their IT Industry for making the Clients and Owners a bridge to get the best way for having the best deals in pakistan | Deals in Hydeabad | best deals in Karachi pakistan |best deals in Lahore pakistan love this blog i will revisit here again and will make the things Clear for Ecommerce buyers in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete