Sunday, November 24, 2013

Neighbor Gifts...

Neighbor Gifts
A worry of women everywhere this time of year!
Believe me when I say I am so done making and baking gifts for this tradition!  I just do not have the time anymore!!

What I have for you will save you time... and no cleaning of the kitchen!!  These ideas might possibly bring the joy back to giving Neighbor Gifts!  I DO realize this has no FOOD information or RECIPES... my goal is save you time, so you can make all the fabulous Holiday recipes I will feature until Christmas!

 One of the best neighbor gifts I received last year was a package of Holiday Paper Plates… this note fits perfect!




A roll of Wrapping Paper with this cute tag attached… “Hope you are getting wrapped up in the Spirit of the Season…”
 










A Pack of Tissues with Hand Sanitizer and this Flu tag…




Hand Soap with these free printable Tags!  Download them!  darlingdoodles.blogspot.com
  




Simple! Little Ornaments in a jar!  Include Hooks for hanging on their tree!



I love the look of luminaries. A thoughtful neighbor gift!  Have everyone light theirs on Christmas Eve!
A Luminary Kit
6-White Paper Bags
6-Tealights 
About a Pound of Birdseed

No comments:

Post a Comment